Hannah has been a Voice Actor, TV Voice Over and worked across independent radio. He is a trained Video director, Scriptwriter and producer who has delivered thousands of hours of corporate TV, Training materials and TV ads. Notably he has won awards in Education for a pioneering prospectus (utilising animation) and penned an award-winning education campaign for London Colleges.
With a deep expertise in Law and Broadcast Technology- Hannah was an early internet radio broadcast pioneer. He developed one of the first net-based radio stations, creating new compression techniques to get around issues on the internet in the 1990s. The stations he created were heard in 53 different countries, including China.
A talent for business management and a grasp of technology has not diminished Hannah’s passion for entertaining an audience. He has hosted and co- hosted a string of hit shows including:
- The Big H Radio Show – 11 years syndicated across Radio
- The Sunday Supplement – 2 years on On Digital Radio Europe
- The Richard Hannah Radio Show – Now running on Stations globally
- The Magic of the Musicals’ (co-produced) with TV and Radio Broadcaster, Lesley-Anne Knight.
- Don’t be afraid of the Dark! – Show and Podcast produced during Lock Down